Sunday, April 10, 2011

It came... and it went.

Excuse me?
But what just happned to my week's school holiday? Huh, huh??

You know, the one where I was going to revarnish my lounge and passage floors,
the one that I was going to paint all my photo frames and print all those holiday photos,
the one where I was going to sort through my wardrobe,
the one that I was going to ..... 

Get the picture?

I didn't do ANYTHING that I had on my invisible 'to-do' list. What's that saying about the road to hell being paved with!  *haha...*

Worst of all, I can remember very little of what I did do -
but it was,
I do remember, a GOOD week!

Back to school on the morrow!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...