Monday, April 18, 2011

Of Donkeys and Delightfulness

What a fly-by weekend!

It was the climax of weeks, months even of preparation of a project that I am busy with at school.

We left early and made the 2.5 hour drive up to the Donkey Sanctuary where the children and parents met and were treated to an educational visit around the Sanctuary. I had organised a programme for the day and I think that it went well - as the organser it's difficult to tell, but everyone seemed to have fun.



Late Saturday afternoon the children made the journey home and I'm willing to bet that they would have fallen asleep in the car!  I would have. 

We spent the rest of the weekend with my folks just chilling and chatting and doing alot of nothing!  Just what I needed....

Sunday we got home late afternoon, exhausted but happy.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...