Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Living under the Line

Day 2:

I am not going to write an actual post on this yet but there are some things that I have noticed:

1.  Usually I don't eat that much anyway - but now that I can't, I am starving ALL THE TIME!
2.  Vienna sausages are overpriced.

I told you I wasn't going to write anything yet.... Thursday.

I am waiting for something - something breathlessly revelationary.

  (and I don't mean food)

OK.


No, this is not me obviously. I have blue eyes. Oh, and I am a girl!


1 comment:

  1. Allie says:

    I know you well, but kiddo, you got me scratching my head. Non comprendo the last bit of your post.
    Do tell. . .

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...