Friday, January 6, 2012

Kick Start 2012

"Persistence isn't using the same tactics over and over.
That's just annoying.
Persistence is having the same goal over and over."

~ Seth Godin ~

My goals for 2012 are the same as my goals for 2011 were. Does that make me boring? Unimaginative?
 
Here are my 2011 goals:



* Read the entire post for 2011 here if you are interested in the rest!

Wishing you a 2012 that sees dreams being dreamt, adventures being had and love, peace, mercy and grace in all of it!

And yes.... I do have dreams and adventures planned for 2012. That will be the next post!

1 comment:

  1. I really like Seth Godin, and I love that quote. Certainly makes me feel better that many of my goals are also continuation...look forward to hearing about yr adventures

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...