Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Indescribable

I wonder if Sheldon Cooper has watched "Indescribable"?

Big Bang Theory is one of my favourite Series - although I have no clue what Sheldon's "String Theory" is that he is intent on proving / finding / uncovering...

I was thinking about our walk in the forest on Sunday and was reminded how small we are in the greatness of the forest, of how easy it is to become disorientated, and probably how difficult it would be, to be found.

Today I just felt I wanted to watch "Indescribable" again, to be reminded that we are small, but that God is great - and that no matter where I am (or you are) - we are not lost to him.

He is waiting to be found.



We may be small -  but we are not insignificant in him.

4 comments:

  1. So true.
    Don't you love the way God speaks to us through the events of our lives!?
    This DVD is always so worth watching

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched this video as part of our Leadership training school. What a great God we serve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, we saw it years ago as well, but just felt to look for it again the other day - reminder of how great he is!

      Delete

So, what do you think?

Reverse Culture Shock & Difficult Questions

The days are moving on and soon we will be home home. There seems to be a common thought coming through from friends there and here - Prepar...